Advisory in accordance with article 13, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 “Code on the protection of personal data” and article 14 of the Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be entered in a special IT database so that they can be used for access to the requested services. The Data Controller is Lema S.p.A., with registered office in Alzate Brianza (CO), Via Statale Briantea, no. 2.
Lema S.p.A., as the Data Controller, gives notice that the email address requested on registration and other personal data will be processed with the consent of the party concerned, for the purpose of providing the information requested by the User.
Lema S.p.A. will not disclose collected personal data to unspecified parties by making them available or consulting them.
The data may be communicated, according to their respective and specific competence, to institutions and, in general, to any public or private party with respect to which we are obliged (or entitled to do so by law or secondary or EU regulations) or need to communicate.
The following categories of parties may acquire access to the data: persons in charge of the processing, our consultants or dealers authorized as managers, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of appointment imposing the duty of confidentiality and security.
Pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR 679/2016 the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and for it to be communicated in intelligible form. Moreover, the User has the right to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller, data managers and the appointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196;
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may acquire access to the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of the processing (such as consultants, associates and authorised Lema dealers).
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, where required, the supplementing of the data;
- the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blockage of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to retained in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed. The request for deletion of data should be sent to email@example.com
- confirmation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those subjects to whom data has been disclosed or disseminated, unless this obligation is found to be impossible to fulfil or involves the use of clearly disproportionate means in relation to the protected right.
Finally, the User has the right to object, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if relevant for the purpose of the collection;
The Data Controller appointed to deal with those concerned, should the rights be exercised, is the lawyer Barbara Anzani, who can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org