INFORMATION ON PRIVACY
Information disclosure pursuant to Leg. Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and Leg. Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018
- Personal Data Protection Code-
The personal data provided by the User are entered into a special computer database, so that they can be used for the access to the services required for the purpose of profiling, also in automated form, for advertising purposes and for reasons leading to the improvement of the browsing experience on the site www.lemamobili.com.
Personal data consists of first name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and addresses provided by the user as a result of filling out the modules and forms on the site.
The data controller is Lema S.p.A., with registered office in Alzate Brianza (CO), Via Statale Briantea no. 2.
The Data Processing Officer (DPO) designated for the feedback to the person concerned in the event of the exercise of rights, is the Attorney Barbara Anzani.
The user can make requests for the data that relates to him/her in the database by emailing email@example.com, and in particular to:
a) correct the data (because inaccurate or out-of-date), possibly by supplementing incomplete information;
b) delete the data, if:
- the data are no longer needed in order to pursue the purposes for which it has been collected or processed;
- the interested party withdraws consent or opposes processing; or
- the data are processed illegally or must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation;
- if there is no other processing for which data are considered necessary (freedom of expression and information, carrying out tasks in the public interest, processing related to public health, etc.).
c) limit in its relative processing, if:
- the data is not accurate or it is processed illegally and the interested party is opposed to its deletion.
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the data are necessary for the interested party to assert a right in court;
d) transfer the data to another data controller (so-called right of portability), if the processing is based on consent or on a contract with the interested party and it is carried out by automated means.
It is also possible to object to the processing of one’s own personal data:
a) for reasons related to the particular situation of the interested party, to be specified in the request;
b) (without the need to justify the opposition) when the data is processed for direct marketing purposes.